jueves, 27 de mayo de 2010

mi bebe preciosa...valeria victoria

what's your name?
R= my name is rodemar hernandez

what do people call you?
R=
I rode like I say

where are you from?
R=
I was born in maracaibo

what's your at like?
R=

how old are you?

R=I have 27 years

- where do go to school?
R=I have class today at 6:00 pm


R=

what are your favorite subjects?
R=
my favorite subject is culture

- what level are you in?
R=on the 5th level

.- what things to you like to do?
R=
I love shopping

.- what do you enjoy going?
R=
I like to take care of my baby

.- what things do you dislike doing?
R=after old people like me

.- what are your dreams? what to you plan to do after you graduate?
R=
my dream is to travel to mexico and when I graduated I work as a journalist

.- about english?
R= I love the English language

.- what's your opinion?
R=
classes seem very good as they are practical


-what do you do to? estudy english?
R=
I practice a lot and I hear the cd

`_____second activity___________-

memories of my school...

I have many memories of my school when I was in elementary school, I remember my first teacher called yasmira and was very good, it was she who taught me to read and yet I have friends with her, I remember all my friends and especially the man who made me transport . my school is called victory. there study and shared much with other children whom I still keep

______second activity_________-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario